Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GNC Total Lean 7 Day Fast Loss

Day 1, 9am: So I might or might not have gotten myself in over my head with this 7 day fast loss deal. First, I go to GNC to scope it out and the box is HUGE and sort of heavy. I'm not sure what I was expecting but they were not at all concerned about space when they designed that box. Whew! I took it home and tried to make a plan in my head on how I was going to make this happen. So far this morning, I have had a Vanilla Bean Total Lean shake and I am about to drink my Total Lean Pre-Diet Cleanse. This cleanse is the part I am a bit afraid of drinking. It is "citrus" flavored and not many citrus flavors make me happy so the fact that GNC couldn't just call it orange or lime or grapefruit doesn't excite me too much. I'll update later....

0 comments: