Monday, May 17, 2010

The Beach Bod

Tomorrow I will begin a 7 day detox before going to the beach next week. As I researched exactly what I wanted to do, my fellow blogger friend G-Train told me another fellow blogger friend CAtk and her husband are giving the Sacred Heart detox a whirl before they vacate the city as well. I'm interested in the Sacred Heart Soup Diet after checking it out but this is moving week for this kid (yippee!!) and I don't believe it will be a good time to for me to try that one. I am going to give this one a go, assuming GNC has it in stock when I leave work today. I am a fan of the GNC brand products and just recently ran out of the GNC beBUFF protein shake and beHOT exercise enhancing viatmins. I'm pretty excited about seeing what kind of results this next experiment produces. My gym membership is expired so I'll probably be forced to run this week instead of going to the gym *yuck* but that could be beneficial as long as my old woman knees can take the pounding. Some people who used these products lost 10 pounds in one week!!! I will try to update as the week progresses. Maybe I'll be a shrimp eating shrimp at the beach next week!

0 comments: