Thursday, April 28, 2011

worst blog post ever.

You know those times of the year at work when everything feels like it is about to come crashing down due to the hectic state all those around you are in? Well that just ended. Now I'm bored. It's funny to think how bored I used to be at work then how crazy busy it was and how much I enjoyed it and now it's back to boring.

Update on other things....
I'm glad to say I'll be attending Hangout Music Fest prior to an exciting trip to Savannah. I hope to wrap up the summer with a getaway to Destin. In between all that, I'll be broke :)

My grass is green! Thanks to the HORRIBLE storms this week. Bless you Alabama and parts of TN.

I still need a personal shopper.

I recently had skin cancer removed from my neck so me and SPF 30+ are new BFFs and tanning beds are a distant memory. Those things will get ya!

Wow, my life is boring! I'll be crying in my cube if anyone needs me... ;-) ....but on the brightside, it's MARGARITA THURSDAY!

0 comments: