Monday, August 30, 2010

TaDa....

So I finally posted some house pics on Facebook. Not too many but enough for you to get the idea. I left out JED's room because I didn't want to be super creepy and snap photos of her space while she wasn't home.

Also, I have finally completed a project. I repainted an old Army coffee table I once spray painted black and used as an "entertainment center." Here is before (I almost forgot the before pic...)

And here is the final product. I was going to do a little bit of distressing action but I decided I liked the fresh, clean feel of the plain light grey.
I know. This is quite the boring blog but things have been NUTS at work and I'm certain no one wants to hear me vent about that!

Here's to the long weekend with good friends AND the kick off to Football Time in Tennessee.

Which reminds me, please take a trip over to my dear friend Sara's blog. A little something to get the football juices flowing. Miss you SKP!!

Until next time...

CRG

1 comments:

S. Pierce said...

so i basically love that you plug my bolg on your blog. AND i basically love your table. i've got one that needs a little care...feel free to take that on for me!