Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Killing Time

It's official. I am bored out of my mind. I do not believe I could ever be a stay-at-home anything. I feel so worthless it is unbelievable. I am sure this will all change when I am back at work daily and scrambling to get things done after work each day once again. But on the bright side, I did get to see the entire USA vs. Algeria game today. I watched every bad call, missed goal and yellow card from my bed. I am also a lazy bum but I plan on getting out of bed after I finish this blog. I, along with most others who had watched the USA get poor call after poor call, had all but given up on another early morning game when the Algeria goalie took a tumble and set up the perfect finish for Landon Donovan. I jumped from my bed and did a little ditty around my room. And then got back in bed. Naturally. Another bright note. Just received a call from TVA and I should be set to start on Monday. Yippee for no more boredom, hopeful gym membership and most importantly, paychecks!


I am hoping my life takes a turn for the exciting side so these blog posts are not tearfully boring anymore! :)

0 comments: