Wednesday, July 27, 2011

lately in pics


Disclaimer - this is so random...




House: I've done a little updating. Really the only updating I've done since I've moved in. Pretty excited with how it turned out. (I don't have before pics handy but just know it's much better)




From brick red to Starkey Gray (Martha Stewart)


From a red and gold to Washed Denim (Martha Stewart)



Lovely new (to me), vintage dresser


Modes of Transportation: The next segment involves the interesting ways I've captured folks traveling this summer.


Beginning with this vehicle...


The writing says "Cashville's Finest Kandy P" with Hello Kitty on each side. Random.


Next we have these folk I captured at the river 4th of July weekend


Not your average Mule ride. Two seats in the back complete with a beach umbrella. Class.


And last but not least, these fellas...



That, my friends, is a guy pulling his son across an VERY busy intersection on his toy dinosaur



Really?



Only in my hood.


Happy Hump Day!


0 comments: