Thursday, November 18, 2010

Breaking all the Rules.

Confession: I am NOT going to be able to hold off on Christmas decorations for a whole 'nother week plus. It's just not going to happen. Tonight after work, instead of going to the gym like a good girl, I'm hitting the town in hopes of finding some sweet deals on Christmas decor. In fact, when I get home this afternoon I will have a Target shipment containing the cutest stocking hangers.

This guy:

And this guy:

Upon looking back for pictures, I'm not sure I made the best decisions but they're cute, if only for Christmas 2010.

I'm a large fan of cranberries and really want to decorate with them. I don't think I like eating them but I love they way they look and how cranberry scented goodness makes my house smell!

Basically, tonight might be the end of my pumpkin happiness. Either they are gone or my entire guest room is full of Christmas decor!! AHHH!

Tis' the Season, dammit. I. Can't. Wait.

0 comments: